Joomla - Cobalt CCK Generator
⚠️ Warning: This generator is deprecated and will be removed after December 31st, 2020.
What does this mean?
The dynamic slides you previously created will work until December 31st, 2020, but you are no longer able to create new dynamic slides. After the generator is removed, the previously created dynamic slides will not work anymore.
In this article
You can use these options to set what you want your generator to show.
You have to select one type to filter out your records.
You can select the categories from where you want the records.
You can filter out the records based on the language. Not sure what language filter to use? Check out the language filter list..
You can enter a user ID here to only show their records.
You can choose to only show the featured, not featured or all records.
You can choose to only show the published, not published or all records.
The field which decides the ordering of your content.
- Creation time
- Modification time
The order direction.
Learn about the
Generator Settings at the Generator Settings documentation.
These are the available variables you can use to build your dynamic slide content in the Slide Editor.
Not sure what are the variables or how to use them? Learn how to work with variables.
- title The title of the record.
- url Url to the record.
- hits Number of hits on the record.
- created_by_alias The name of the user, who created the record.
- section_title The name of the record's section.
- section_url The url of the record's section.
- category_title The name of the record's category.
- category_url The url of the record's category.
- type_title The name of the record's type.
- id The id of the record.
- created_by_id The id of the user, who made the record.
- section_id The id of the record's section.
- category_id The id of the record's category.
- type_id The id of the record's type.
- extraX_X Extra variables of the record based on the Type Fields.