Slider settings - Slides
The Slides tab is located at the Slider settings page.
Slide background image fill
The fill mode decides how your images cover the slide.
- Fill: The image will cover your slide, even if it means it needs to crop the image.
- Blut Fit: The image will never be cropped, and when the slider and image aspect ratio differ it shows a zoomed, blurred version of the image in the background.
- Fit: The image will never be cropped, but will leave empty spaces when the slider and image aspect ratio differ.
- Stretch: Your image will be stretched out to cover the whole slide, so if it's ratio is very different from the slider's size, it will be kind of distorted.
- Center: Your image will be on your slide in the center, with its original size. This mode is not responsive.
Slide background image fillcan be overwritten at the Slide → Fill mode. If your global settings don't take effect, make sure you use
Slider's defaultat each slide.
Here's an example, where you can see how each fill mode behaves using this image (from Pixabay) as the slide background image when the slider size is 1200x500px. Each slide uses the 1280x720px image size.
Randomize slides 184.108.40.206
With this option, you can randomize your slides. The first slide will always be the slide that would start the slideshow without the randomization. For example, if you have 5 slides:
1 - 2 - 3 (first) - 4 - 5
The 3rd slide is set to be the first slide. After the randomization the slide will start at the slide, regardless of which position it is in.
So, if the slide order becomes this after the randomization:
4 - 2 - 5 - 1 - 3 (first)
Then the slider will start at the 3rd slide, which is at the last position.
This option itself doesn't randomize the slide order, just decides the first slide randomly. So, if you have 5 slides:
1 (first) - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
then by default, the slider will always open the first slide. But if you turn on the
Randomize first, then the slide order will not change, but the first (opening) slide will.
1 - 2 - 3 (first) - 4 - 5
Creates a real randomization.
The amount of randomized sliders will change each other.
Your slides are loading in order, like 1,2,3,4,5. You can reverse this order to rather get 5,4,3,2,1.
You can set the maximum slide number, which means, that you can have a lot of slides, randomize them, and show only a number of them together, and the next refreshing would show other random slides. This way your slider wouldn't have much slides, so it would load faster, and it would be diverse.
If you want your slider to continue playing from the same slide before and after the user goes to a new page, turn this option on.
Backgrounds in lightbox
This option will automatically create a lightbox for every background image in your slider, which you can go through easily. When an image is switched in the ligthbox, it will switch the slides too.
- No: Just the images are displayed, without any caption.
- Only slide name: Uses the
Slide titleas caption.
- Slide name and description: Uses both the
This option enables the parallax effect on the slide background images.
Sets the parallax strength, which decides how much the effect moves the image.
Enables/disables the effect on tablet.
Enables/disables the effect on mobile.