You can find the YouTube layer in the Slide Editor.
You can use this layer to place a YouTube video to your slide.
YouTube URL or Video ID
The link to your YouTube video.
Smart Slider 3 will automatically create a cover image from the link you gave to it, but if you want your image of choice to appear, you can also upload an image to cover your Youtube video, and if you click on it, it will disappear, and the video will start to play.
You can select the aspect ratio of your video for better responsive behavior. This is especially useful when you're working in Default editing mode.
- 16:9 The video will be displayed with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 16:10 The video will be displayed with 16:10 aspect ratio
- 4:3 The video will be displayed with 4:3 aspect ratio
- Custom: 188.8.131.52 You can set a custom aspect ratio for your video to ensure it displays correctly.
- Fill layer height: The video will fill the height of the layer:
If you turn this on, your video will start playing when you go to its slide, and it will stop when you go to another.
- Do nothing: No action will be done after the video finishes.
- Go to next slide: The slider will switch to the next slide when the video finishes.
The time in seconds where the video starts from.
The time in seconds where the video ends.
The volume of your video.
Pause on Scroll
You can set the video's behavior on scroll.
- Never The video will not be paused regardless of the slider's visibility
- When partly visible The video will be paused when at least 1px of it is not visible. Scrolling back to the video will continue the play.
- When not visible The video will be paused when none of it is visible. Scrolling back to the video will continue the play.
With this option you can make your video start over when it's done.
Restart on Slide Change
If it's turned off, and you switch away from your video, it will only pause, but if you turn this on, it will reset the video to 0 sec.
You can hide the controls and the video time bar from the bottom of the video if you turn off this option.
Hide YouTube logo Pro
You can disable the YouTube logo from the player. The logo will still show up when the video is paused or when the mouse is over it.
If your layer has a different ratio, than your video, then it will be smaller to fit the whole video into its space. However, if you turn this option on, it will scale the video up so that it will cover the whole layer, and the video will be centered. The controls and the video title will be hidden.
Show related videos
- Same channel: YouTube will show related videos that are from the same channel as the video that was just played.
- Anywhere: YouTube will show related videos from any channel.
Play Button Pro
If you turn this on, you will have a play button over your cover image.
The width of the play button.
The height of the play button.
You can upload your custom play button image.
Learn about the responsive options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn more about the effect options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn about the position options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn about the size options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn more about the advanced options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn about the animations at the Animation documentation.