In this article
Where to find the Slide Editor?
You can reach the Slide editor by clicking on a slide at the Slider settings page.
Slide Editor interface
☝️ Note: If you are editing a dynamic slide generator the last item in the
Breadcrumb navigation is the Generator, which takes you to the generator configuration page.
- Preview: You can preview your slide with the current settings. The Preview does not require saving, unless its opened in a new page.
- Device Selector: You can use this tool to switch your editor to different devices and check how the slide will look on them using the Resizer.
- Undo: You can undo your changes.
- Redo: You can redo your changes.
- Static Save: Available only when you're in a dynamic slide generator. You can save the result as a non-dynamic slide, so it will no longer be connected to the original source..
- Back: You can go back to the previous level. In the Slide Editor page this means the Slider Settings page.
- Save: You can save your changes in the slide.
This is where you can add your layers. You can also reach the Slide Library from here.
This is where your layers can be placed. You can learn more about the editing at the tutorial videos.
Here you can find the Keyboard Shortcuts and configure the guide settings.
If you have layer animations, you can play them by clicking on these buttons.
You can check and edit the layer layer animations here.
You can add new layers to your slide from the Add Panel. See how it works from the video below.
The Slide Library is the place where you can load pre-made slides to your currently edited slide. Find it at the Add Panel.
When you have a layer selected, you can reach additional options in the Layer menu, which is next to the layer's label. Also, when you're in tablet or mobile view, you can adjust the font size device specifically from here.
On the video below you can see how to access the Layer menu and the Responsive bar.
You can find the list of shortcuts at the
|Preview||CTRL + 1|
|Desktop||CTRL + 2|
|Tablet||CTRL + 3|
|Mobile||CTRL + 4|
|Align (Absolute)|| Numeric keys (One press: align, doubple press: align and position)
These shortcuts help you work faster on your slides.
|Duplicate||ctrl + d|
|Copy||ctrl + c|
|Paste||ctrl + v|
|Undo||ctrl + z|
|Redo||ctrl + shift + z|
|Save||ctrl + s|
Clear device specific settings
With these options you can clear your layer(s) device specific settings.
|Current layer, current device||shift + e|
|Current layer, all devices||shift + alt + e|
|All layers, current device||shift + r|
|All layers, all devices||shift + alt + r|