ou can find this control at Slider settings → Controls tab.
You can show the thumbnails of your slides, and navigate with them.
Desktop width, Height 3.5.1
The width and height of the thumbnail image on desktop-
Tablet width, Height 3.5.1
The width and height of the thumbnail image on tablet-
Mobile width, Height 3.5.1
The width and height of the thumbnail image on mobile-
Enable or disable the thumbnail image.
Pick a position, where you would like to have your thumbnails in your slider. If you change to Advanced Pro mode, you can specify the position, and here you will be able to use our control variables too.
- Stack - The order of the controls, which you put into the same position.
- Offset - This is how far your thumbnail will be from the selected position.
The action on the thumbnails, which makes your slider switch to the thumbnail's slide.
Put your thumbnails in the beginning, center or the end part of your thumbnail bar or make them having spaces between or around them.
You can style the thumbnail bar.
This is where you can style the whole the thumbnails.
- Style: You can style your caption in here.
- Title: You can choose to show your slides' titles in your thumbnails, and if you do, you can pick a font for them.
- Description: You can choose to show your slides' descriptions too, and if you do, you can pick a font for them.
- Placement: This is where the text will be compared to the thumbnails, either before or on them, or after them.
- Size: This is how much space you give to your captions, based on using horizontal or vertical thumbnails.
- Show arrow: You can show or hide the thumbnail arrow
- Size: You can set the size of the thumbnail arrow, to make it bigger or smaller.
- Offset: The distance from the thumbnail container.
- Previous alt tag: For SEO or usability purposes, you can set the arrow's alt tag.
- Next alt tag: For SEO or usability purposes, you can set the arrow's alt tag.
- Next arrow image: You can set the image of the next arrow. The previous image will be created automatically by mirroring the next image.
You can choose whether to show or not the thumbnail switching arrow. When you click on the last thumbnail, it will switch the thumbnails to show the ones after it, so you don't necessarily need it.
Group by Pro
You can put your thumbnails in more lines or columns, not just one.
|Group By: 1||Group By: 2|
|Group By: 1||Group By: 2||Group By: 3|
The orientation of the thumbnails, whether they should be horizontally, or vertically next to each other. (The Simple positioning is limiting this option at certain positions. Use Advanced Pro positioning if you are experiencing this as an issue.)
The size of the whole thumbnails control, based on using horizontal or vertical thumbnails.
Shows on hover
This option will make your thumbnails only appear on desktop screen, when you hover your cursor over the slider. On tablet and mobile screen they will always be seen.
You can make your thumbnails invisible on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile view.
Hide on slides Pro
You can hide your thumbnails on specific slides separated by commas. Use the slide index (1 = first slide) instead of the slide ID.