Slider settings - Controls
The Controls tab is located at the Slider settings page.
Defines the drag and touch direction of your slider.
- Disables: Disables the ability to switch slides by mouse drag or touch action.
- Horizontal: You can switch slides by a horizontal mouse drag or touch action.
- Vertical: You can switch slides by a vertical mouse drag or touch action.
You can switch slides by scrolling with the mouse wheel.
- Disabled: Mouse wheel actions can't switch slides.
- Vertical: Vertical scrolling will switch slides.
- Horizontal: 188.8.131.52 Horizontal scrolling will switch slides. It only works on devices, which support horizontal scrolling, such as devices with touchpad and certain mouses.
You can switch slides using your keyboard. The direction is based on the Drag option's value. If it's set to Disabled or Horizontal, you can use the left-right arrow to switch slides. If it's set to Vertical, you can use the up-down arrows to switch slides.
Learn more about the Arrow control.
Learn more about the Bullet control.
Learn more about the Text bar control.
Learn more about the Thumbnail control.
Learn more about the Shadow control.
Learn more about the Fullscreen control.
Learn more about the HTML control.