Slider settings - Developer
The Developer tab is located at the Slider settings page.
Block right click Pro
You can block the right clicking in your slider.
Block carousel Pro
Blocks carousel when the source of interaction is vertical touch, vertical pointer, mouse wheel or vertical keyboard. As a result, you'll be able to reach the content below the slider.
Closes the unclosed float CSS codes before the slider. Unclosed float tags could create a problem with the slider's initial size calculations, also when you resize your browser the slider might won't change it's width
With a clear:both; we are putting contents following the slider under the slider. If your slider's width doesn't fill up the entire row of its placement, you can turn this option off to let the rest of your contents, like texts coming into the same row the slider is in. But probably you will still need to write your own custom CSS codes to make your text look the way you want it to!
Upscaleturned off. If you use Carousel type the Align needs to be left (or right).
In rare cases the Full page responsive mode can result a wrong calculation and leave out the space for the scrollbar. Turn on this option to remove that empty space!
Scroll to slider
Makes the page scroll back to the slider, even if just a small part of the slider was visible when the slides are switching. (E.g. when an arrow or bullet is clicked.)
- Auto: Scrolls back to the closest edge of the slider.
- Top - when needed: Scrolls back to the top of the slider, when the slider when the slider isn't fully visible or doesn't fill the screen.
- Top - always: The page scrolls to the top of the slider, when the page isn't there.
- Bottom - when needed: Scrolls back to the bottom of the slider, when the slider when the slider isn't fully visible or doesn't fill the screen.
- Bottom - always: The page scrolls to the bottom of the slider, when the page isn't there.
Slider CSS classes
You can put custom CSS classes to the slider's container.
You can add custom CSS codes to your slider.
Post IDs (one per line)
The cache of the posts with the given ID will be cleared when you save on this slider. It's useful when you have a caching plugin on your site as this way you can keep the page and slider in sync.