How to use a demo slider in your generator
In this article
Dynamic slide tutorial video
Making the Demo slider have dynamic data
- Go to the main dashboard, and import one of our demo sliders. After the import, you'll be redirected to the Slider settings page.
- Click on the slide you want to use. This will open the Slide editor. Copy the slide.
- You can remove the slides from this sample slider, as you won't need them anymore.
- Create a new dynamic slide. Configure it to your liking then hit the Save button to go back to the slide editing.
- When you're in the dynamic slide's Slide editor, paste the copied slide.
- Click on your Layers, and you can start working on what should be on them. Replace their images and texts with the variables offered by the DATA signs.
Show more dynamic data in a single slide
To pull more dynamic data to a single dynamic slide, use the Group result Pro feature.
You can select variables from different result groups at the
Insert variable popup, under