The Dashboard is the main page of Smart Slider where you can find your available sliders and Groups, or create a new project. You can reach this page in WordPress by clicking on the Smart Slider menu at the WordPress menu bar:
and in Joomla from Components → Smart Slider 3:
The breadcrumb navigation is located at the left side of the Header bar. It helps reaching the Dashboard from any page of Smart Slider 3.
You can change the slider order in the dashboard. Available ordering options:
- Manual order: You can order your sliders by drag'n'dropping them.
- A-Z: Orders the sliders in alphabetical order.
- Z-A: Orders the sliders in descending alphabetical order.
- Newest First: Orders the sliders in ascending order.
- Oldest First: Orders the sliders in descending order
You can create a new a slider group.
This is where you can see your trashed sliders.
Search Project 22.214.171.124
You can search for sliders by their name or ID.
You can create a new project, import a slider template or your own .ss3 file here.
Slider and Slider Group list
You can find the list of your already created (or imported) sliders and groups. Click on them to get to the Slider Settings page or Group view.
Hovering a slider gives you the ability to bulk select it with other sliders.
- Duplicate: Duplicates the selected slider(s).
- Move to Trash: Trashes the selected slider(s).
- Export: Exports the selected slider(s) as a single .ss3 file.
- Select all: Selects all visible sliders.
- Select none: Removes the selection.
Three dots menu
From the "..." menu at the top right corner of the hovered slide you can reach some common slider actions.
- Preview: Previews the slider or group in a new tab.
- Change Group: Lets you place your slider into a group, or move it between groups. Only available at sliders.
- Duplicate: Duplicates the slider or group.
- Move to Trash: Trashes the slider or group.
You can switch between the filtered pages.
You can set how many sliders you want to see on one page.