You can find the Countdown layer in the Slide Editor.
The Countdown layer lets you create a countdown for a time you set.
Use slide schedule
You can use the Unpublish on date of the Slide as the date of the counter. This way when the counter reaches 0, the slide will be unpublished.
Year, month, day, hour, minute
This is where you can set the date and time you want to count down to.
- on WordPress at Settings → General → Timezone
- on Joomla at System → Global Configuration → Server → Website Time Zone
Seconds labels under the counter numbers.
Sets the vertical and horizontal distance between the numbers.
Displays the counter in a 4x1, 2x2 or 1x4 grid.
|Columns value: 4||Columns value: 2||Columns value: 1|
You can set custom
Column for tablet.
You can set custom
Column for mobile.
Action when ends
Choose the action you want to happen after the countdown reached its destination date.
- No action: No action happens after the countdown reaches its destination. The numbers stay on 0.
- Hide layer: Hides the count down layer after the countdown finishes.
- Reload page: Reloads the page after the countdown is finished. Useful to pair with the Use slide schedule.
- Redirect to URL: Redirects to the given URL.
Redirect to URL
Specify the URL you want to redirect your visitors if you choose
Redirect to URL at Action when ends.
At the Typography you can select whether you want to adjust the font for the Countdown or Label.
Learn about the typography options at the Layer Typography & Design documentation.
Learn about the responsive options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn more about the effect options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn about the position options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn about the size options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn more about the advanced options at the Layer Style documentation.
Learn about the animations at the Animation documentation.