How to publish your slider?
In this article
Publishing on WordPress
The most popular publishing methods, such as the Shortcode, PHP code and Gutenberg block are available for you to publish your slider on your WordPress site.
WordPress page builder compatibility
You can use Smart Slider 3 with other page builders. Probably you'll need to use a shortcode/text module, where you can place the slider's shortcode. There are some page builders where we have our own widget/module, like Divi or Elementor.
- Smart Slider 3 & Divi
- Smart Slider 3 & Elementor
- Smart Slider 3 & WPBakery
- Smart Slider 3 & Brizy
- Smart Slider 3 & KingComposer
Creating a custom or Child theme
- Minimal theme
- Child theme
- Avada child theme
- OceanWP child theme
- Astra child theme
- Twenty Seventeen child theme
- Sydney child theme
- Storefront child theme
- Meteorite child theme
- Add Smart Slider 3 to Customizr theme
- Add Smart Slider 3 to the X theme
- Add Smart Slider 3 to Twenty-Seventeen theme
Advanced publishing ways on WordPress
- Creating new widget positions
- Using Advanced Custom Fields to call in our slider into your theme
- Using actions provided by your theme
Publishing on Joomla
The most popular publishing methods, such as the Joomla module or article code are available for you to publish your slider on your Joomla site.
You can also create a Minimal Joomla template